For your Journal assignment, you can respond to any of the below sets of questions. You only need to choose ONE (1, 2, OR 3). In order to receive credit, you must submit your response by 8pm on Sunday, January 29th.
1. Choose a reading assigned so far and answer the following questions:
- What did you like about this reading?
- What did you find particularly relevant about this reading?
- What did you find particularly difficult about this reading?
- Do you have questions after completing this reading? What are they?
2. Choose an example from popular culture you have seen recently and answer the following questions:
- How did you see this example as relating to concepts of queerness?
- Do you think this example would be good to show someone else to explain the concept of queerness?
- How would you use it to explain queerness to someone who hasn’t taken a class about it?
3. Describe a personal encounter you’ve had outside of this class that you saw as relevant to the material from this course. How do you see them as related?
Only I will be able to read what you submit in this form. It will *not* be published on this website.